I’ve been making and hoarding fish for a while. I’m adding several to my large mermaid sculpture when she’s complete, but I had a few left over to make something else with. I started making a wall hanging a while ago, a long while ago. But it just wasn’t working.
Then I had a brilliant idea! I ran to my garden shed and dug out a long piece of driftwood that had many branches on it. I’d used it as a topper for our fairy garden in the past, but it was exactly what my fish needed!
I love that I can easily set it down on the mantle and it’ll stay where I put it, but I also love that I can add a nice piece of rope to hang it on the wall if I wanted. I’ll add pictures of both options just as soon as I grab the right rope.